The Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) is a unique organisation, one that transcends business, industry, consumers, and the environment whilst having a real and positive impact.
Borne of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, the ARC has grown to be a leader in both the environmental and regulatory spaces.
The ARC is efficient, effective and engaging. We seek to deliver stakeholder value through execution of business strategy in practical, collaborative, meaningful and successful ways.
ARC provides integrated solutions characterised by flexibility, responsiveness and delivery in complex regulatory and technical environments. We also have a national presence, with offices and resources located around Australia.
- Information Technology Systems
- Customer Service
- Industry Regulation
- Project and Service Delivery
Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water
- Administering the Ozone Depleting Substance & Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Environmental Management Scheme: including licensing and compliance activities
- Member of expert panel delivering energy and technical services under the greenhouse and energy minimum standards (GEMS)
Department of Industry
- Conducting audits and assessments in relation to Government Minimum Energy Performance Standards
- Conducting investigations
Department of Resources, Energy & Tourism
- Business services in energy efficiency
- Accreditation, auditing and certification services